- Contains essential B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Adrenal Glandular extract, vital nutrients that get depleted under chronic stress.
- Enhances mental focus and concentration by balancing the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis response, and thus increasing the body’s ability to adapt to stressful environmental and physical challenges.
- Contains Adatpogenic herbs, used in Asia for Centuries, increase the body’s ability to fight stress and enhances physical stamina and mental performance.
- Our synergistic Glandular formula combines the adaptogenic herbs Rhodiola, Eleuthero and Schisandra with vitamins and minerals to reduce the negative effects of stress such as irritability and restlessness, anxiety and insomnia.
- Decreases stress related eating by balancing stress hormones, such as Cortisol and DHEA produced by the adrenal gland.
Why Adrenal Complete?
Stress decreases the strength of the immune systems and the body’s ability to fight stress. It does so by among many detrimental steps, increasing cortisol (the fight or flight hormone) and depleting vital nutrients such as Vitamin C, the B vitamins, Folate, Magnesium and others.
Our glandular Adrenal Complete balances the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis response by better regulating cortisol and optimizing DHEA release. In addition, it replenishes the vital nutrients that are very important to counteract the damaging consequences of stress.
The B vitamins, included in our formula, act as co-enzymes in the body that support numerous enzymatic reactions involved in the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and protein. B vitamins also support homocysteine metabolism (known to minimize the risk of cardiovascular disease), neuron integrity, red blood cell production, coenzyme A formation, and the metabolism of nucleic acids.
Magnesium, the essential mineral in the formula, acts as a cofactor for over 300 vital metabolic reactions in the body. The metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids requires numerous magnesium dependent chemical reactions to produce cellular energy. Along with energy production at the cellular level, magnesium also plays a role in muscle relaxation, nerve transmission, nucleic acid and antioxidant enzyme synthesis, calcium utilization for bone health, and normal heart rhythms.