Brain and Heart Program
Want to have better memory, think more clearly, and feel sharp as you age while also optimizing the workings of your heart?
Akasha Naturals Brain and Heart Program is your answer. Through a comprehensive body of research, today we know that more than two billion people worldwide suffer from decreased brain health and productivity challenges, which has resulted in a global economic burden. In fact, according to a recent survey, The number of baby boomers with Alzheimer's is expected to climb to at least 13.8 million by 2050, a 138% rise and as many as 1 in 3 people who live to be 85 in the United States will die with Alzheimer's. (link)
(scroll down for more info)
We now also know that the brain is affected by every experience - physical, environmental, and emotional. Both neuroplasticity, the ability of the brain to "rewire" itself, and neurogenesis, the formation of new nerve cells, is significantly impaired by environmental pollution, sedentary lifestyle, stress, and poor nutrition, to name a few causes. Although there is not a magic lifestyle protocol or a prescription that works as a “one size fits all” for brain health, there are effective ways to enhance brain function, and along with a healthy lifestyle, slow down the brain aging process. That’s where Akasha Naturals come in. Designed with you in mind and utilizing state-of-art research in nutraceuticals, we designed a protocol whose components synergistically complement each other to provide your brain and heart with what it needs to stay healthy and vital.
- Cereguard: Contains vital energy-producing amino acids for the brain.
- Antiox Restore: strengthens the immune response to stress, viral and bacterial, and environmental pollutants.
- EPA/DHA: Helps decrease inflammation, LDL cholesterol, depression, anxiety, and ADHD symptoms
- Coq10: Brain and heart rescuer. It prevents the generation of free radicals that damages healthy cells and DNA.
- Flora Plus: Provides the “good bacteria” to minimize the effects of environmental toxicity.