There is a real place – and a real team of doctors – behind Akasha Naturals.
About Akasha Naturals
Ours is the first dietary supplement line to be developed by an interdisciplinary team of board-certified medical doctors and licensed, recognized practitioners in alternative modalities such as Chinese medicine, naturopathy, anthroposophic medicine, nutritional therapy, and more. A few guiding principles of the Akasha Center, which we have brought to Akasha Naturals, include:
- A multidisciplinary approach to healing and wellness, based on scientific evidence
- Addressing the whole person: a balance of mind, body, spirit and advanced medicine
- Empowerment of the patient through education and collaboration
- Sustainability for our planet and all its inhabitants
The Akasha Center philosophy, from our evidence-based discipline to our holistic approach to wellness, is sealed into every Akasha Naturals product.
Akasha Center Mission Statement
- The Akasha Center for integrative medicine, together with the de Mello Corporation, is a sanctuary for health, wellness and healing.
- We embrace and honor the profound power of our patients’ mind, body, community and spirit.
- We recognize each person as already whole and complete, in their path of health, spiritual and financial well-being.
- Our approach to evidenced-based integrative medicine is guided by both the ancient wisdom of Eastern medicine and the ever growing technological advances of Western Medicine.
- As facilitators of health and healing, we embody a new model of health care providing a whole-person approach to comprehensive health care.
- We bring support for each member of the Akasha community in their own path toward optimal well-being.
- We affirm our patient’s birth right to live lives of tenable happiness and fulfillment as we show deep appreciation and respect for the planet.
The Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine, in Santa Monica, California, is one of the nation’s leading centers for the science-based integration of Western medicine with complementary practices.