- More Details
- Reduces oxidative stress throughout the body and brain (acetyl-L-carnitine, NAC, vinpocetine)
- Supports mitochondrial balancing
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels and increase methylation (folic acid, B-12 and B6) and thus improves cardiovascular function
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps increase ATP synthesis in the brain
Why Cereguard Plus?
The unique blend of B vitamins in this formula maintains neurologic and cardiovascular health by improving homocystiene metabolism and the methylation pathways. Homocysteine is an amino acid that supports the oxidation (lowering) of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs). Studies have shown that there is an association between homocysteine levels and cardiovascular disease. In addition to containingmethylcobalamin – the more bioavailable form of B12 that is essential for the metabolism of nerve cells – Cereguard also contains two other very important amino acids necessary for ultimate brain function: acetyl-L-carnitine and N-acetylcysteine. They are essential components of energy production in the brain.