Ultracleanse Plus - Detox Shake - 33 oz
UltraCleanse Plus is a medical food designed for individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome who may benefit from nutritional support for altered energetic and liver detoxification function.
Altered detoxification function may be due to genetic predisposition, a history of chronic nutrient insufficiency, and/or toxin overload, which can result in a build-up of stored toxins and a subsequent increase in symptoms and/or tissue damage. UltraCleanse Plus is designed to support healthy Phase I and Phase II detoxification function and is safe for long term use in individuals with chronic exposure to toxins. This great tasting shake provides great macro- and micronutrient benefits with added glycine and catechins from decaffeinated green tea to better support Phase II activities.
Contents: 924 grams or 32.6 oz
Serving size: 2 scoops (44 grams)
Servings per container: 21
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraCleanse Plus into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 21
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 160 mg
Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 70 mg
Potassium 420 mg
Carbohydrate 19 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 6 g
Protein 15 g
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1000 IU
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) 4000 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300 mg
Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate) 200 mg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 05 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 35 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 42 IU
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 2 mg
Riboflavin 2 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 7 mg
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 3.4 mg
Folic Acid (as folic acid) 80 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 3.6 mcg
Biotin 135 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 36 mg
Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate) 250 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 53 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and sulfate) 200 mg
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 10 mg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
Manganese 1 mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 50 mcg
L-Glycine 1600 mg
L-Glutamine 100 mg
L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine HCl) 15 mg
L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 35 mg
L-Threonine 35 mg
DL-Methionine 50 mg
Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate) 20 mg
Catechins (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis) 15 mg
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, natural flavors, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides, and silica.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why should you detox?
We take for granted that our body naturally detoxifies from harmful substances and pathogens we encounter in our everyday life.
At times our body can get overloaded by toxins which results in our kidneys, liver, lungs, stomach, and skin getting out of balance. When this happens, we can experience symptoms from our body trying to correct itself.
Because of our exposure to environmental toxins and our lifestyle, it’s important to really pay attention to the symptoms we experience.
5 signs you should detox:
- Irregular bowel movements
- Inability to lose weight
- Skin problems
- Gallbladder problems
If you experience any of these symptoms regularly, it’s time to start paying attention to what your body is telling you.
- How long does it take to fully detox your body from toxins?
Even though our bodies have a natural detox mechanism, constant exposure to environmental pollution has just become a part of modern daily life.
The words “detox” and “cleanse” tend to be used interchangeably but mean the same thing: To flush toxins from your body. Some detox programs focus on your general well-being, while others target specific organs like the liver or colon. The right detox will depend on your age, gender, health history, and your health goals.
The detoxification process can vary from one day to weeks depending on the type of detox.
When we talk about detoxifying, we focus mainly on a diet rich in antioxidant-rich foods and probiotics, but detoxifying your body should also include lifestyle changes, getting adequate sleep and incorporating natural wellness boosters.
- What are the signs of detoxing?
As your body releases toxins during a cleanse, a number of unpleasant symptoms can occur that are referred to as “detox”.
These symptoms can include skin breakouts, gas and bloating, body aches, brain fog, low energy, food cravings (sweet, salty or junk foods), constipation, and diarrhea.
Withdrawal symptoms including fatigue, headaches, and irritability can develop after suddenly eliminating sugar, caffeine, wheat, and dairy, all of which can be addictive.
During the first few days to a week after starting a cleanse, it is normal to experience some of these detox symptoms.
- Drink plenty of water and green tea
- Minimize food cravings with an alkaline diet of vegetables, fruits, and herbs
- Include high-quality protein, fiber, and fat to minimize food cravings
- Optimize sleep
- Promote sweating
- Support bowel regularity
- Regular daily exercise
- What should you do while detoxing?
Improve your overall health and enhance your body’s natural detoxification mechanism by following an antioxidant-rich diet, hydrating, consuming less salt, and exercising. These dietary and lifestyle changes may enhance your body’s natural detoxification mechanism.
- Consume a diet rich in antioxidants to reduce damage caused by free radicals.
- Adequate hydration lets your body’s natural detoxification mechanism remove waste products from your blood.
- Eliminate junk food as it is linked to chronic diseases like diabetes and obesity.
- Eliminate alcohol as it reduces your liver’s ability to function normally.
- Avoiding excess salt in your diet will reduce water retention.
- Adequate sleep lets your brain recharge and eliminate toxins that accumulate throughout the day.
- Regular exercise will reduce inflammation while detoxing.
- How do you get all the nutrients you need during a cleanse?
- Vegetables are rich in phytochemicals help regulate hormones, stimulate your immune system, and prevent cell damage. Fill half of your plate with vegetables for most meals.
- Fruits also contain healthy phytonutrients. Healthy adults should incorporate at least 1.5-2 cups of fruit per day per USDA guidelines.
- Be sure to include whole grains and complex carbohydrates.
- Beans and legumes are high in fiber, protein, and iron.
- Focus on healthy fats from avocado, raw nuts and seeds.
- If your cleanse allows dairy, include probiotic-rich organic yogurt and kefir.
- Limit your alcohol and caffeine intake and opt for herbal, white, or green tea.
- Herbs and spices add flavor without sugar or salt.
- If you opt to use a sweetener, choose natural sources.
- If your cleanse allows animal protein, look for wild or organic meat.
- Can you work out during a cleanse?
Yes, physical activity can enhance the health benefits during a cleanse. Exercise improves digestion and boosts your metabolic rate which helps stimulate elimination of toxins.
Because your dietary intake will be restricted during a cleanse, it’s important to lower the intensity of your workouts.
Work out slow and steady to prevent lightheadedness.
Reduce the impact of your workout to lessen the demands on your body and prevent fatigue.
- Aim for shorter workouts to lessen the load on your body.
- Stretch your muscles to keep them moving while reducing fuel demands on your body.
- Work within your limits as changes to your exercise routine can be challenging.
- Pay attention to how your body feels and ease up if you start feeling light headed. But push a little more if you’re feeling good.
RETURNS POLICYReturn Policy: When buying Akasha Naturals products at the Akasha Center Clinic, you may return any unopened product within 30 days. Refunds will be credited back via the same method you used to pay. You may send the product along with the shipping receipt to the address listed on the outside of the package you received. You will be refunded as soon as our warehouse informs us of the returned package. It may take up to 10 days to see the amount in your account.
"By sticking to a strict diet and exercise plan, as well as natural remedies and Akasha supplements, I’ve lost over 40 pounds. I now have more energy and feel better than ever.”
Director & Screenwriter
"They are amazing and they work! I feel great and everyone comments about my level of energy and aliveness…Akasha Naturals are an investment in the life I love living."