Magnesium Glycinate - 120 Tablets
Promotes muscle relaxation and anti-oxidation, optimizes calcium utilization, improves nerve conduction, and offers superior absorption than the conventional magnesium formulas.
- Symptoms of magnesium imbalance include agitation, irritability, insomnia, restless and cramping legs (restless leg syndrome), muscle spasms, poor nail growth and constipation.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that acts as a co-factor for over 300 metabolic reactions in the body.
- It is vital in the production of cellular energy from the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids.
- Magnesium plays a key role in muscle relaxation, nerve transmission, nucleic acid and antioxidant enzyme synthesis, calcium utilization, bone structure, and normal heart rhythms.
- Deficiency can lead to mineral imbalances in the body and a decreased ability to counteract stress.
Serving Size: 2 tabs
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Magnesium (as magnesium by-gycinate) 200 mg 50%
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).