- More Details
What’s in it:
Vitamin and Minerals
A combination of vitamins, minerals, and nutrient co-factors essential for a healthy immune system and VITAL for a well-functioning gastrointestinal and nervous system to support daily digestive function, increase energy levels, and overall metabolic health.
A combination of immune-supporting mushrooms, dark leafy greens, and adaptogens support the liver, immune system, and adrenal health.
Dairy-Free prebiotics and Probiotics
High-quality prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestion and immune response. Probiotics’ function is to replenish the good bacteria in your gut that are decreased by unhealthy nutrition, stores, and by the perils of our busy modern-life enhanced digestive process and overall health. In turn, prebiotics function like the soil that allows the probiotics to flourish and further strengthen your microbiome.
Digestive enzymes enhance nutrient absorption and help optimize digestion and elimination.
Antioxidants and energy-enhancing ingredients:
The Leafy Greens in the formula provides the nutrients your system needs to prevent energy crashes throughout the day. The antioxidants help reduce free radical activity while also promoting healthy aging. It also helps protect against oxidative stressors, such as stress, supports healthy liver - and decreases sugar craving, thus enabling balanced sugar levels.
Disclosure: results can vary from individual to individual
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to heal your gut with probiotics?
It can take at least 2 to 3 weeks to notice significant benefits when you start taking probiotics. If you’re taking a probiotic for general gut or immune health, you’ll need to take it a while to see results.
This is because probiotics need time to add the good bacteria, decrease the bad bacteria, and reduce inflammation. Decreasing the bad bacteria and reducing inflammation produced by the bad bacteria is a process. Adding good bacteria in the form of probiotics is not a once and done process – it is through consistent use of probiotics.
Recent studies have found that your health condition and the type of microbe strain, the quality of the product, the product formulation, and the dose are all important factors for effectiveness.
- What should you eat while taking probiotics?
Probiotics, from both supplements and food, can have positive effects on your health. Many healthy probiotic foods are available to eat. These include:
- A variety of vegetables, fermented soybeans, and dairy.
- Yogurt with active or live cultures has many health benefits and may also help with lactose intolerance.
- Kefir is a fermented milk drink that is an even better source of probiotics than yogurt. Kombucha is a fermented tea drink.
- Sauerkraut is a fermented cabbage. Choose unpasteurized sauerkraut that has live bacteria. Kimchi is a spicier type of fermented cabbage.
- Tempeh is a fermented soybean product that serves as a meat substitute. Miso is also a fermented soybean product in paste form.
- Pickles, of course, are fermented cucumbers.
- Certain cheeses contain probiotics, such as cheddar, mozzarella, and gouda.
- What makes a food a superfood?
Foods with a very high nutritional density are considered superfoods. Superfoods provide a significant amount of nutrients and few calories. They are high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and flavonoids.
Antioxidants occur naturally in certain foods and help neutralize free radicals in our bodies. Flavonoids are powerful antioxidants that help your body function more efficiently while protecting it against lifestyle stressors and environmental toxins.
Eating fresh fruits and vegetables every day lowers your risk of lifestyle-related health conditions and mortality.
The nutrients they contain help increase your energy, maintain a healthy weight, as well as promote a healthy complexion, nails, and hair.
- What are the 16 superfoods?
These 16 superfoods can boost your overall health, support weight loss, improve digestion, and may decrease your risk for or prevent certain diseases.
- Dark green leafy vegetables are high-fiber and nutrient dense.
- Sweet potatoes are highly nutritious and rich in antioxidants.
- Mushrooms are also full of nutrients.
- Seaweed is a highly nutritious sea vegetable.
- Berries are high in nutrients and antioxidants.
- Avocados are high-fiber, nutrient-rich fruits.
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants with many health benefits.
- Eggs offer high-quality protein and antioxidants.
- Legumes contain many vitamins, protein and fiber.
- Salmon is a great source of nutrients, particularly omega-3 fatty acids.
- Nuts and seeds are high in fiber and healthy fats.
- Olive oil is another healthy fat..
- Kefir is a fermented dairy beverage with health benefits related to its probiotic content.
- Garlic is nutrient dense and supports immune function.
- Ginger and turmeric are used for their flavor and medicinal effects.
- What happens if you eat superfoods and probiotics every day?
The high vitamin and mineral content in superfoods can help keep you healthy and prevent disease. Incorporating superfoods into a well-balanced diet can promote a healthy heart, weight loss, higher energy level, and even slow down the effects of aging.
- The antioxidants found in many superfoods may help prevent cancer.
- The healthy fats in superfoods can reduce your risk of heart disease.
- The fiber found in many superfoods can help prevent digestive problems and diabetes.
- The phytochemicals in superfoods can help reduce your risk of heart disease.
Superfoods can also protect your organs from environmental toxins, lower cholesterol, balance metabolism, and reduce inflammation.
Daily probiotics can promote a healthy complexion, regulate blood sugar, reduce fatigue, boost your energy, and support a healthy weight.
- What are the benefits of superfoods powder?
Superfoods powder is a great supplement if you're not getting enough vegetables in your diet. Superfoods powder is also ideal for people who are too busy to shop and cook healthy food.
Superfoods powder is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Powdered superfoods are often lower in fiber compared to fresh vegetables, which can result in less satiation when drinking your food, but definitely better than no superfoods at all.
Health benefits you may experience with daily superfood powder:
- More energy
- Healthier immune system
- Relief from constipation
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduced oxidative stress
- More endurance
- Healthier complexion
- Reduced inflammation
- More adaptable to stress