- More Details
- CoQ10 is an essential part of the pathway that mitochondria, the powerful house of the body, use to make cellular energy known as ATP
- Many medications and environmental exposures lower CoQ10 to the point where the cells are limited in the amount of energy/ATP that they need to produce.
- Studies have shown that CoQ10 has a positive impact on health, both from its ability to aid in the production ATP, and in the deactivation of free radical molecules (cellular waste)
- Studies have shown that CoQ10 supplementation help replace the decreased production of CoQ10 caused by statin drugs, such as Lipitor and others
- Since heart muscles need maximal energy production, CoQ10 supplementation can benefit overall cardiovascular function.
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Co-Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 100 mg
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 30 IU 100
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO soy lecithin, coconut oil, vegetable cellulose, chlorophyll