- More Details
InflaCleanse, supports Phase II detoxification, gastrointestinal mucosal integrity, and reduction of damaging free-radical generation (ORAC†† value of 17,108). It features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, bioflavonoids, phytonutrients and curcuminoids from turmeric and quercetin to support healthy essential fatty acid metabolism. Essential fatty acids, such as Omega 3 and 6, are critical for the production of prostaglandin, which are hormone-like molecules that help balance inflammation in the body. In addition, InflaCleanse provides a low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate that is augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value. It also contains high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source that helps control blood sugar levels.
- Easy to digest, low-allergenic rice protein base medical food enhanced with antioxidant nutrients, selenium, zinc, calcium, folate, and vitamin B12.
- Designed to address increased nutrient needs and deficiencies in patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBS), Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- L-glutamine is added to support intestinal mucosal cells and healing of the gastrointestinal lining
- Supports the digestive system during cleanses/elimination diets to promote general gastrointestinal restoration.
- Supports Phase 2 Detoxification required for the body to more efficiently eliminate toxins
- Reduces free-radical generation by reducing oxidative stress.
- Helps to keep blood sugar levels low due to the inclusion of a special rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source.