EPA/DHA Liquid - 5 oz
Liquid EPA/DHA offers a high potency, purified omega 3 essential fatty acids derived from cold-water fish. One serving provides 1400 mg of EPA and 925 mg of DHA, equivalent to 4 soft gels of fish oil.
- High potency, extensively purified omega 3 essential fatty acid in its natural triglyceride
- Molecular distillation purification method ensures the absence of impurities including PCBs, dioxins, and heavy metals.
- EPA and DHA are the forms of omega-3-fatty acids that have been shown to decrease inflammation, maintain healthy levels of LDL cholesterol and help with the treatment of depression and ADHD
- Stable non-oxidized triglyceride forms of this essential fatty acid are critical in supporting the cardiovascular, immune, musculoskeletal, and nervous systems.
- Our formula contains a unique antioxidant blend of Vitamin E, ascobly palmitate (a fat soluble form of vitamin C), and Rosemary to stabilize the oil for maximum freshness through the prevention of oxidation.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4 g 6%
Cholesterol 15 mg 5%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as triglycerides) 2,800 mg *
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 1,400 mg *
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 925 mg *
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 475 mg *
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Natural lemon flavor, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and natural tocopherols. Contains: fish (anchovy, herring, sardine).