- More Details
- L-glutamine is added to support intestinal mucosal cells and healing of the gastrointestinal lining
- Supports the digestive system during cleanses/elimination diets to promote general gastrointestinal restoration.
- Supports Phase 2 Detoxification required for the body to more efficiently eliminate toxins
- Reduces free-radical generation by reducing oxidative stress.
- Helps to keep blood sugar levels low due to the inclusion of a special rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source.
Maintaining or improving the digestive system function is of utmost importance to reduce inflammation in the body. Because the majority of our immune processes happen in the gut, optimizing the health of the gastrointestinal tract is essential for optimal health. Often people with digestive problems need to heal the intestinal lining in order to restore optimal GI function. Enteral and exclusion diets are often necessary for patients experiencing inflammatory conditions. Inflacleanse can be used as part of a an elimination cleanse to restore optimal gastrointestinal function by decreasing the overall effects of inflammation.
InflaCleanse, supports Phase II detoxification, gastrointestinal mucosal integrity, and reduction of damaging free-radical generation (ORAC†† value of 17,108). It features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, bioflavonoids, phytonutrients and curcuminoids from turmeric and quercetin to support healthy essential fatty acid metabolism. Essential fatty acids, such as Omega 3 and 6, are critical for the production of prostaglandin, which are hormone-like molecules that help balance inflammation in the body. In addition, InflaCleanse provides a low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate that is augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value. It also contains high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source that helps control blood sugar levels.