HemaBlend Iron Support - 60 Tablets
Contains iron, folic acid and B12 for the treatment of Iron deficiency anemia.
- Synergistic formula contains iron plus other essential nutritional co-factors.
- Supports the formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells.
- The amino acid chelated form of iron in Hema Blend is more readily absorbed and is non-constipating unlike regular iron pills.
- L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, the active and more bioavailable form of folic acid in HemaBlend, is essential for the production heme proteins in red blood cells.
- B12 is needed for the regeneration of folic acid during red blood cell production.
- Copper is added because copper deficiency can impair proper iron metabolism.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 5 mg 333%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 5 mg 250%
Folate ( as folic acid and L-5 methyltetrahydofolate) 600 mcg 150%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 350 mcg 5833%
Calcium 25 mg 3%
Iron ( as iron glycinate) 29 mg 161%
Phosphorus 19 mg 2%
Copper ( as copper glycinate) 1 mg 50%
Succinic Acid 100 mg
L-Glycine 100 mg
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, and medium chain triglycerides)