Insuplus Insulin Support - 90 Tablets
InsuPlus supports healthy insulin function, optimizes fat-storing cells and maximizes glucose utilization.
- Along with traditional medicine, Insuplus can be of great benefit in the treatment of insulin resistance and diabetes.
- Contains scientifically tested ingredients designed to support healthy insulin function.
- Contains selective kinase response modulators (SKRMS) from hops and acacia, which support healthy cellular insulin signaling.
- SKRMs modulate kinase signaling in fat-storing adipocytes, which is involved in glucose utilization and insulin balance.
- Balanced kinase signaling helps to optimize glucose and triglyceride regulation.
- In vitro testing of the active ingredients have demonstrated inhibition of IL-6 cytokines which influence insulin function
Cellular energy, optimal insulin release and balanced glucose utilization are three of many metabolic actions that the body needs to operate smoothly and efficiently, and to counteract the devastating the effects of high glucose levels. When blood sugar levels are elevated, the hormone insulin is released from the beta cells of pancreas. Insulin causes cells in the liver, muscles and fat tissue to take up glucose from the bloodstream. This delicate balance of blood sugar levels is crucial for regulating the body’s production of storage energy and fuel. Some micronutrients, such biotin and herbs support enzymatic reactions and cellular signaling systems that maintain the insulin release and glucose metabolism well balanced. This helps optimize energy expenditure and fuel storage mechanisms.
Serving Size: 3 tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary blend of: 540 mg *
Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids, Acacia Bark, and Heartwood Extract
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)